Brain Rose and David Rose Investigations recommended partners.
The reputations of Brian Rose Investigtions and David Rose are impeccable, now they offer their professional references to the public.
Spies. Terrorists. Hackers. Pedophiles. Mobsters. Gang leaders and serial killers. We investigate them all, and many more besides.
The very heart of FBI operations lies in their investigations—which serve, as their mission which states, “to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.” Many times your investigation request might be beyond those of David Rose or Brian Rose, the FBI has jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law, and you can find the major ones below, grouped within our three national security priorities and our five criminal priorities. Also visit their website and Intelligence program site, which underpins and informs all our investigative programs.
- What is the Punishment for Identity Theft? (lucrativelaw.wordpress.com)
- Man Suspected of Developing and Distributing SpyEye Malware Extradited to the US (news.softpedia.com)
- FBI says terror attack plan thwarted in Minnesota (wqad.com)
- ‘Detailed letter’ sent in case of man wanted for terrorism (irishtimes.com)
- Ex-Lawmaker Shirley Huntley To Be Sentenced In Fraud Case (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- No Digital Communication Is Secure: Former Counterterrorism Agent, FBI (counterinformation.wordpress.com)
- The web is now the leader in data for cheating spouses (fbicovertop.wordpress.com)
- Adventist Health pays $14.1 million to settle whistleblower lawsuit alleging self-referral and kickback violations by LA hospital (sys-con.com)
- Crime expert attacks ‘deceptive’ Home Office figures showing fall in offences (guardian.co.uk)
- FBI Says Plano Robbery Believed To Be ‘Mesh Mask Bandit’ (dfw.cbslocal.com)